NUMERICA CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS have been established in 2002 as a partnership firm to practice the profession of auditing in U.A. E.
We are a committed team of qualified professionals who provide technically outstanding professional services. We have a strong grasp and feel of the market and can add value for our clients by truly understanding their business.
Our vision is to be recognized as the quality professional services firm.
Our mission is to assist our clients and our people excel.
NUMERICA’S shared beliefs – Add value + commitment to excel + integrity + team work Local strength and International Standards.
Our partners have more than 20 years experience, having worked in the top ranked audit firms in India and U.A.E. At NUMERICA we have devised an audit approach whereby services of the highest professional standards are given to clients. Our audits are conducted in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards and International Standards on Auditing. We have a risk based approach rather than compliance based one. We always identify the risk areas and provide suggestions for improvement. It is our policy to have an ongoing active interaction with the management on a continuous basis. Beyond audit and accountancy services we try to make a world of difference by having access to a wide range of consultancy expertise through in house and alliances.
Best endeavor would be put in by NUMERICA to convince the clients on such new issues that may come up and the need for such transparency. In the prevailing market situation more strong interactive relationship between bankers and auditors is desirable. We are sure that the policies adopted by NUMERICA would enable the banks to develop a strong interactive relation and bankers are welcome to visit us and understand such audit methodology.
NUMERICA CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
The name NUMERICA suggests everybody’s fascination for numbers. They are mans tool to embrace the universe, to fathom the world around him – from zero to infinity. His ultimate quest is to reduce the diversity of creation to a golden number, to an equation. Numbers are the key to all systems, from the most elementary practices to the universe itself. Numbers are often the expression of essential rules: people who accept them blindly, do so at the risk of ultimately being overwhelmed, but those who master the rules will improve their understanding of the world and of themselves.
Make our partners your partners
At NUMERICA we take steps beyond your immediate needs to face the wider challenges of the future. A step closer to having an emotional stake in your business objectives. We have the combination of individual initiative and teamwork which ensures a sharp response to business requirements. In short, NUMERICA, has the determination & capability both to satisfy your needs and step beyond your expectations.
- We offer personalized services with all the advantages of our in depth local knowledge and in conformity with International Standards.
- We provide you a prompt and efficient partner level service as a business or individual with the breadth of expertise and support all successful business need.
- You can count on us for your reliability, discretion and integrity.
- We believe that it is our approach and our continual pursuit of excellence in all what we do that sets us apart.
- We recognize a think tank and pool the expertise of highly qualified chartered accountants.
Firm: NUMERICA CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS, established in 2002
International Affiliation: Affiliated to International Network of Accountants and Auditors (INAA), registered in 300, Avenue, 1150 – Brussels.
Registered Address: Suite: #1003 Al Hawaii Tower, Opp. Financial Centre Metro Station, Sheikh Zayed Road, P. O. Box: 5755, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 3211129 +971 4 3211299 +971 50 6761439
Fax: +971 4 3212322
- Company formation
- Internal audit
- Management consulting
We are committed to creating a working environment where people can flourish and find the freedom to fulfill their potential in order to add value to all our stakeholders.
Our people are the key to our success and a talented workforce will make Numerica stand out in a highly competitive marketplace and enable us to provide the best personalized service to our clients.
We work together bringing out the best in each other and creating strong and successful working relationships.
We lead by example at all levels acting in a way that exemplifies what we expect of each other and our member firms' clients.
We are open and honest in our communication sharing information, insight and advice, frequently and constructively and managing tough situations with bravery.
Above all, we act with integrity constantly striving to uphold the highest professional standards, provide sound advice and rigorously maintain our independence.
Legal and Constitutional Structure of International Network of Accountants and Auditors (INAA)
Numerica Chartered Accountant established in the Emirates of Dubai is a member of International Network of Accountants and Auditors (INAA), an international network of independently owned and managed accounting and advisory firms that is being licensed to use the “INAA” brand in connection with the provision of accounting, auditing, tax, advisory and other professional services to their clients. It is a non-practicing entity, and does not provide professional services in its own right and INAA is wholly owned by its member firms.
INAA is a "network" as defined under the Code of Ethics of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC).
Numerica Chartered Accountants Audit Methodology
Numerica Chartered Accountants has an audit methodology that complies with the International Standards on Auditing issued by the International Audit and Assurance Standards Board, as required by all the Members of International Network of Accountants and Auditors (INAA) to apply this methodology on all international audit engagements. Members are strongly encouraged to apply the methodology, with relevant modifications to reflect national legislation and standards, on all audits that they perform.
International Network of Accountants and Auditors (INAA) Audit Practice Review
Rigorous review procedures are required to ensure that practice and quality standards are adhered to. INAA has a long established Quality Assurance Review (“QAR”) process led by the International Director of Accounting and Audit. All member firms receive periodic reviews of their audit practice. The reviewers are selected by the International Director of Accounting and Audit from partners of member firms and the network’s Accounting and Audit staff. All reviewers receive accreditation training. Reviews are performed using an approach that reflects global best practice. The outcomes and recommendations of all reviews are reported to the International Accounting and Audit Committee.
INAA supports member firms in complying with the international Code’s independence provisions through the following:
- Providing information to member firms about independence requirements and changes.
- Providing member firms a viable system that those firms engaged in transnational audits can use to assist them in identifying potential independence impairments and/or conflicts of interest. The tool for that purpose is a list of transnational entities identified by member firms which is maintained on the members’ only section of INAA’s International´s website.
- Facilitating communication when asked regarding independence conflicts and potential conflicts of interest amongst member firms, one or more of which are involved in a transnational audit.
- Monitoring through the QAR programmed member firm compliance with applicable international ethics standards.
- Monitoring through the QAR program member firm conflict of interest screening and independence standards compliance.
- Providing assistance through training materials and programs on ethics and independence standards topics.
- In addition, members have access to professional support materials including manuals and guides to assist them with the application of global professional standards.